Whether you’ve had a tough day (tough month) or just need a good pick-me-up, these are the most inspirational quotes about women, by women to remind you that you’re awesome and beautiful, no matter what.
1. I am a woman with thoughts and questions and sh*t to say. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story – I will. | Amy Schumer
2. Well-behaved women seldom make history. | Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
3. Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim. | Nora Ephron
4. The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy. | Yves Saint-Laurent
5. I am a feminist. I’ve been female for a long time now. I’d be stupid not to be on own side. | Maya Angelou
6. The story of women’s struggle for equality belongs to no single feminist nor to any one organization but to the collective efforts of all who care about human rights. | Gloria Steinem
7. I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay. | Madonna
8. If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman. | Margaret Thatcher
9. Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live. | Anne Sweeney
10. Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror. | Byron Katie
Is there a quote about women that you love? Comment below!
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.